What? Eberlin Boats Annual Customer Appreciation Fishing Tournament
Where? Mark Twain Lake, Robert Allen Boat Ramp
When? Saturday, June 17, 2017, 7:00am – 3:00pm
Every year, since 1999, Eberlin Boats has hosted our Annual Customer Appreciation Fishing Tournament, as a way to say thank you to our customers and to get out there on the lake and do some serious fishing! The details are listed here, and you can download the PDF formatted entry form below. If you have further questions, please Contact Us!
- ENTRY FEE: $110 – Includes Big Bass
- 100% Payback
- FREE entry for largest “Father/Son" stringer
- FREE entry for largest “Husband/Wife” stringer
- Attendance Prizes Included!
DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY FORM HERE:
1. These rules apply to all entrants of this tournament. Violation of these rules will warrant appropriate action by the Tournament Director. Any protest must be received in writing, and signed within fifteen minutes of final weigh in. Tournament Director’s decisions will be final in all matters.
2. State, Federal, and Local laws must be obeyed at all times.
3. Entry Fee is $110 per team (includes Big Bass). Cash, checks, or money orders must accompany this entry form to be eligible for this event. NO post dated checks will be accepted. Take off positions will be determined by order of received entry forms. There will be no late fee for paying at the ramp on the day of the event. (Plan to arrive by 5:30 AM if paying at the ramp) Make all checks payable to Eberlin Boats & Motors.
4. All Entrants are subject to take a Polygraph Test. Failure to take and/or pass such a test will result in disqualification.Any person who has failed a polygraph test in connection with any other bass tournament for cheating will not be eligible for this event.
5. Firearms are not allowed in tournament boats during tournament hours or carried during registration or weigh-in. Law Enforcement Officers are the only exception to this rule.
6. Alcohol and Narcotics will not be allowed in the possession of contestants during tournament hours, unless prescription medicine.
7. Courtesy, Safe Boating, Sportsmanship and Conservation must be displayed at all times by contestants. A U.S. Coast Guard approved chest type PFD must be on and fastened anytime the combustion engine is in gear. All boats must meet U.S. Coast Guard standards. Outboard motors may not exceed boat manufacturers rating. All boats must have an emergency kill-switch and must be attached to the driver during operation of combustion engine.
8. All fishing must be done with artificial lures only. Pork is permitted. Only one rod and reel may be used at a time per person.Trolling with the combustion engine is not allowed. All fish must be caught in a legal and sporting manner during tournament hours, from tournament waters. Contestants may not use any communication or video device for the sole purpose of locating or catching bass during tournament hours. Tracking devices inserted in bass may not be used by any contestant during or before the tournament. Hole-sitting by or for entrants is not allowed.
9. Boats must have an operational live well with an aeration system. Teams may keep no more than 5 bass in the live well at any time.
10. Scoring will be determined by the total weight of not more than 5 bass per team. All fish must measure at least 15" on a “Golden Rule” measuring board. Largemouth, smallmouth, Kentucky/Spotted bass are allowed. All ties will be broken by earliest entry.
11. No fishing allowed within 25 yards of another tournament boat without mutual consent. No fishing within 50 yards of any public gas dock. No tube, bank, or wade fishing allowed.
12. Towing to and from weigh-in during tournament hours is not allowed, unless permitted by the Tournament Director for safety or emergency reasons.
13. No more than 2 persons per boat, and both must be contestants.
14. Tournament hours and check points will be announced at registration and take off. Any boat ramp may be used to launch,however, all boats must take off in a numbered order from designated ramp. Flights may be announced at take off. Bags will be provided at weigh-in.
15. Tournament Director reserves the right to refuse entry of any person.
16. Upon entering this fishing tournament, contestants release Eberlin Boats & Motors, officials and sponsors from liability of ANY accidents, losses or thefts. Contestants are responsible for knowing and understanding these rules.
17. Penalties: There will be a .50 pound penalty deducted for each dead fish weighed-in. There will be a 2 pound penalty deducted for any fish not meeting the predetermined size requirement brought to the scales,plus the loss of that fish. There will be a 2lb penalty for each minute late for check in, up to 5 minutes. Any team checking in more than 5 minutes late will not be allowed to weigh in.
18. All contestants’ live wells must be checked prior to take off. Officials will be checking live wells at the launch ramp site.