Measuring 18 feet, 8 inches, the all-new tournament inspired Ranger® Z185 offers premium fiberglass performance at an incredible value. Rated for 150 horsepower, the Z185 can be rigged with a wide range of factory-installed outboard brands. Ideally sized, the Z185 is a perfect fit for smaller tow vehicles and most garages. The 96-inch beam provides exceptional stability and plenty of deck space, which creates a multitude of lockable storage options including a center rod locker that accepts rods up to eight feet in length. Available in single and dual console configurations, the budget-minded Z185 comes standard with a Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® electronics, on-board charger and a recirculating, aerated livewell. Additional features like a built-in, insulated cooler, gas spring lid assists, compression lid locks and integrated L.E.D. navigation lights further separate the new Z185 from the competition. Complimented by a Road Armor Equipped® Ranger Trail® trailer, this design is priced and equipped to hit the water running!
Bloodlines run deep.
The Reata by Ranger fish series channels all of our angling expertise into a new breed of pontoon boat. High-capacity live wells, fiberglass consoles and ample rod storage all come standard. Same goes for the flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5 fish finder with GPS. From the powder-coated logs to the easy-to-deploy Bimini top, this goes to show that fishermen don’t retire. They graduate.
This isn't exactly our maiden voyage.
For nearly 50 years, we’ve been honored to share in the dreams of countless anglers and families. We’ve focused on delivering real quality, performance and innovation along with stronger resale value and greater peace of mind. It’s all part of an unparalleled series of ownership rewards we call the Ranger Five-Star Advantage®. Today, that legacy is alive and well. And it comes standard on each and every Reata by Ranger pontoon boat.
- Timed aerated livewells & swiveling fishing chairs
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator pump
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5 fish finder w/ GPS
- L.E.D. navigation lights
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Stowable changing enclosure w/ curtain in port lounge arm
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, L.E.D. lighting, storage pockets
& matching protective boot w/ logo
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 2 speakers
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- NMMA® certified, USCG certified, ABYC® approved
Introducing the all-new Ranger® RT198p. Measuring 19’ 4” in length and boasting a 92” beam, the new RT Series flagship provides wide, stable fishing platforms and performance to match.
Roughneck 1655 Shallow Water/Big River